tisdag 27 mars 2012

Back on Track

Horrible update.. I know! Sorry about that.
Anyway.. What a great week! And what a great weekend!  To start with, I finished my last midterm exam last Tuesday, which means that I finally could resume my life again. So I've been at the gym everyday last week (accept from the weekend) and also this week, feels awesome! And it's also freakin' necessary, cuz on Thursday we're hitting Thailand!!! Beach 2012 here we come :P

To continue, we decided to go to Hong Kong this weekend since it was a big festival there. A LOT of people everywhere but it was really fun! Got there Saturday morning and did shopping all day. We also went to IKEA and ate Swedish meatballs. To be honest, I have never appreciated meatballs that much before! :P
When it became evening we went to Lan Kwai Fong which was totally crowded, but extremely party feeling! And I met a lot of Swedish people, so fun! :)
On Sunday we went to see the Giant Buddah. The weather was really nice and the Buddah was sooo big! I could never imagine that it was that big in reality. But it was cool, and you could also go inside and make a wish.. I greatly hope that my wish comes true :)





xxx/ML

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar